Probate, Wills, Tax and Estate Planning
Making sure your family and loved ones are provided for can give you real peace of mind.
At Blanchards Bailey, we have a long history of providing advice on all aspects of financial and personal affairs.
We always take the time to listen to you to understand your needs and concerns. This means we can offer the expertise you need to ensure the best asset protection.
In the face of increasingly complex financial products and the ever-growing burden of financial regulation, we ensure your loved ones receive all the assets but none of the headaches.
We have built up an enviable reputation for providing sound and expert advice on all aspects of Wills and estate planning.
- Consider your unique financial and family circumstances
- Offer practical solutions to ensure that your wishes are met
- Put you at ease by being friendly and approachable
We have expertise in the following areas...
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Planning through the use of trusts
- Protecting your estate against Local Authority care home fees
- Protecting assets for family members
- Probate and estate administration