Probate, Wills, Tax and Estate Planning
Making sure your family and loved ones are provided for gives you peace of mind.
At Blanchards Bailey, we have a long history of providing advice on all aspects of financial and personal affairs.
We take the time to listen and understand your needs. This means we can offer the expertise you need to ensure the best asset protection.
In the face of increasingly complex financial products and the ever-growing burden of financial regulation, we ensure your loved ones receive all the assets but none of the headaches.
We have built up an enviable reputation for providing expert advice on all aspects of Probate, Wills, Tax and Estate Planning.
- Consider your unique financial and family circumstances
- Offer practical solutions to ensure your wishes are met
- Put you at ease by being friendly and approachable
We have expertise in the following areas...
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Planning through the use of trusts
- Protecting your estate against Local Authority care home fees
- Protecting assets for family members
- Probate and estate administration
The Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate team was recently recognised by The Legal 500 saying: "At Blanchards Bailey the ‘response times are very quick’, ‘the level of specialist knowledge is high’ and ‘advice provided is succinct and appropriate’, resulting in an ‘excellent’ overall level of service." Read more about this here.