UK employment law is ever-changing due to continually developing case law and frequent legislative changes that affect businesses.
Blanchards Bailey’s team of employment law specialists helps all types of businesses and individuals to manage risk and deal with any problems they may face.
We focus on your business by providing you with bespoke solutions to your HR and employment law needs. Our hands-on assistance means we can help businesses with the complexities of employment law. We manage important relationships by delivering practical, prompt solutions.
We can help you with...
- Disciplinary action and grievance procedures
- Drafting service agreements, contracts of employment and consultancy agreements
- Defending employment tribunal claims
- Negotiating settlements
- Advice on discrimination and harassment issues
- Drafting and advising on compromise agreements for departing employees
- Redundancy programmes
- Advice on post-termination restrictions
- The employment aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Bespoke in-house training for management and HR Teams`
Our fees in respect of employment claims
We are a nationally recognised award-winning Legal 500 recommended firm and pride ourselves in supporting clients with expert legal advice. We have a proactive approach and our lawyers and supporting team are available to talk through matters with you at any stage. For information about our Employment Claim fees, please click here.