UK employment law is ever-changing due to continually developing case law and frequent legislative changes that affect businesses.
Blanchards Bailey’s team of employment law specialists helps all types of businesses to manage risk and deal with any problems they may face.
We focus on reducing the likelihood of employment tribunal claims by proactively advising on policy, disciplinary and grievance issues.
Our hands-on assistance means we can help businesses with the complexities of employment law. We manage important relationships by delivering practical, prompt solutions.
We can help you with...
- Disciplinary action and grievance procedures
- Drafting service agreements, contracts of employment and consultancy agreements
- Defending employment tribunal claims
- Negotiating settlements
- Advice on discrimination and harassment issues
- Drafting and advising on compromise agreements for departing employees
- Negotiating termination deals
- Redundancy programmes
- Advice on post-termination restrictions
- The employment aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Bespoke in-house training for management and HR Teams