Commercial and Business Law
Blanchards Bailey’s company commercial team has in depth knowledge and experience to advise on the vast range of issues faced by businesses however complex.
Our specialist solicitors will spend time getting to know you and your business in order to provide a bespoke legal service that is individually tailored to meet your business needs.
Our knowledge in this field means we can advise on a huge range of legal matters and our dedication to understanding your business means we will also work to support your business strategy.
We are experts in...
- Helping you to achieve your objectives as quickly as possible
- Offering high quality advice, communicated to you clearly and regularly
- Understanding the “human” side to business
- Keeping sight of the “bigger picture”
The team handles a diverse range of company commercial matters including...
- Company and business sales and acquisitions
- Reorganisations and restructuring
- Family business succession planning
- Shareholders’ Agreements, Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Legal advice for directors and business owners
- Commercial contracts and supply chain arrangements
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property