Wills and Estate Planning
Wills and estate planning from Blanchards Bailey
We have built up an enviable reputation for providing sound and expert advice on all aspects of Wills & Estate planning.
- Consider fully your unique financial and family circumstances
- Offer practical solutions to ensure that your wishes are met
- Put you at ease by being friendly and approachable
We have particular expertise in the following areas:-
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Planning through the use of Trusts
- Protecting your estate against Local Authority care home fees
- Protecting assets for family members
Please contact us for further details of how we can help you, or if you would like us to email or post to you our ‘Checklist for Wills’ which might assist you when considering your wishes in respect of Wills.
You might also like to visit our Powers of Attorney, Avoiding Care Home Fees, Probate and Estate Administration and Personal Finance sections of our website for information on related services that we offer.